State of the Vine

State of the Vine

Nutella Milkshake: A Very Yummy Review

When I started State of the Vine, I only intended to write about desserts occasionally, but I must confess my deep, dark secret...My name is Lauren and I have a sweet tooth that is totally out of control!

Since the first step is admitting I have a problem, the second step, in my book, is to embrace it.


This Nutella shake is so good, I think there are no words that could possibly do it justice. 




Arlington Dessert Spot, Neighborhood: Big Buns, Ballston
Price: milkshake around $5, sweet potato fries $3-4

My Tasting Notes: I tend to gravitate more towards frozen yogurt or gelato when it comes to dairy desserts, but this milkshake was worth stepping out of my dessert-comfort zone. It's definitely not a light, but it's creamy, has great consistency, and tastes exactly like the hazelnut delight I grew up with. The sweet potato fries are an excellent compliment to the shake.

*Big Buns also has milkshakes in several other scrumptious looking flavors (and amazing burgers). What are you waiting for?!

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment